Sunday, November 15, 2009

Grateful

Today I discovered that I misplaced my heart shaped diamond necklace. At first I panicked, but then I engaged my yogic breathe and decided to retrace my steps and see if I would be able to retrieve it. I started to make amends with myself if I never saw it again. I assured myself that everything happens for a reason, and maybe it was meant to be. But I did make the effort to find it. I went back to the last place I had it in my possession and I inquired the photographer, he said he'd keep his eye out for it and call me if he found it. Long story short, he found it, called me and met me somewhere to bring it to me. I am grateful to him for his help and for my new found ability to not freak out right away and rationally thinking about the situation before I freaked out...................... glad to see my growth

No comments:

Post a Comment