Today is day one of me doing a raw food detox...i haven't determined for how long but we are going to play it by ear...
I have several books on raw food and they are my primary resources along with a few websites...
I am certain I will lose weight and the goal is to bring my blood pressure down before my procedure on the 28th

For breakfast I had a green smoothie... And I will snack on these
until lunch....still figuring out what I want for lunch...for dinner i'll have another green smoothie....
I'm looking foward to this detox and aligning myself with the spring equinox and full moon energies
I have several books on raw food and they are my primary resources along with a few websites...
I am certain I will lose weight and the goal is to bring my blood pressure down before my procedure on the 28th

For breakfast I had a green smoothie... And I will snack on these
until lunch....still figuring out what I want for lunch...for dinner i'll have another green smoothie....I'm looking foward to this detox and aligning myself with the spring equinox and full moon energies
posted from Bloggeroid
No comments:
Post a Comment