I almost forgot that you weren't mine, Not to take ownership per se
But I just got a wake up call,and it made me realize that things weren't goin my way
Cause I'm the other woman, you know your side piece
the one who stimulates your mind, and assists you with a release
But you always go back to her, and who am I to complain
I go home alone, there is no one there to explain
yeah, I almost forgot that you aren't mine
just as my fingers were about to caress the keys on my phone
I remembered the first time we were all alone and I was hooked
loving the way you made my love come down and how my legs shook
But that was then and this is now, and as I sit here with egg on my face
I can't help but wonder, if I will ever be #1, and not the way always giving the chase
Sometimes I feel like I will never know, but who am I to say
I think it's just a karmic curse, and now the pied piper has to play
to be continued.............
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment