This past week has been filled with many ups and downs...but hey that's life :) As I sit and think about my growth over the last 3 years here in south florida, I am humbled, astounded and grateful...The Lioness of 2007 is a mere shell of the woman I am today...I still has some work to do but I am so proud of myself.
Every day this week we have seen some rain...and despite the dark clouds, the sun still shines while it is raining...I saw this as such a powerful metaphor of my life..... No matter how big the storm, the sun is always shining.... and top it off...I've noticed full spectrum rainbows after the rain showers...what a wonderful confirmation of God's promise....
I am constantly being reminded that I have the answers to my "problems" and concerns within in me... I need to be more open and willing to receive these answers even if I don't want to hear the truths. Sometimes the truth hurts, but it also sets us free. I am looking forward to seeing what else the summer has to bring...I feel my soul opening up in many positive and spiritual ways.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment