Friday, May 6, 2011

Cum to me ...erotic poetry

View full HTML message
Cum to me

Cum to me in my dreams like a thief in the night,
carefully waking me with the delight of tongue
arousing me swiftly like the Nile's great flow
there is no limit of how low you will go to entice me
The way you tease me by licking my thighs
Drives me wild
I try to hold out
Try to make you wait but it drives me insane
My body wants you inside
Deep
Touching bottom
paralyzing me with pleasure
Drunk from my nectar
your manhood a flame
your writhe and groan as I drink from you the same way
you pleasured me
as the waves from the ocean crash from the sea
I scream Enter ME!
Enter me,
slide past my inhibitions
press your ear on my breasts and
LISTEN
to the beating of my heart
the anticipation of
the best part
when your swollen black rock
fills my passion and hits that spot
that makes me nasty and so damn hot
and make me crave the skills you've got
floating high until we pop.
I am loving the fuck
writhing and moaning
my pelvis enjoying the boning
meeting you halfway
the sex is exquisite
it is the pleasure of we
a moment of destiny
So answer me this will you
CUM TO ME?

No comments:

Post a Comment