real beauty
Real beauty comes with love of self.
There is no hairdo,make up, or surgery that can complete you.
The best way to know this love is by
Getting intimate with every wrinkle and imperfection,
And honoring their existence.
For they are your trademarks,
They help to mold an shape you into the beautiful being that you are.
Imperfectly perfect
Real beauty comes with love of self.
There is no hairdo,make up, or surgery that can complete you.
The best way to know this love is by
Getting intimate with every wrinkle and imperfection,
And honoring their existence.
For they are your trademarks,
They help to mold an shape you into the beautiful being that you are.
Imperfectly perfect
I think that's funny, because here you are at the top of your page, using your pretty face to sell your ugly 'poetry' (really prose with linebreaks).
ReplyDeleteThank you khakjaan wessington... As you can see this is my blog and not something I erected just for my "ugly prose", so your barb is misplaced. I appreciate the sentiment just the same.
ReplyDelete