Wednesday, August 4, 2010

You Inspire me

Just wanted to send a shout out to my friend Maha.... I saw her perform on last friday with the band Affilated Soul Team at Tempo Lounge in Hollywood, Florida ....Maha did her thing! I am in awe of her talent and I will that she has continual success.....This lady rocked out and she is a Mommy-to-be....she and her hubby Chris are expecting their bundle of joy in December..........Rock on MAMA....I admire you......




This sister befriended me weeks after I moved here to south florida from south carolina..she has Geechee roots in South Carolina.....needless to say I was homesick and friendless and she took me under her wing and even invited me and my then fiance' to her wedding... wow... I don't get to see her often...but I do value her friendship... very rare here in SoFlo....I appreciate her and her hubby and their Prince Khari.....can't wait to love on the new baby :-)






She's an awesome singer, poetess, rapper, song writer, mother, wife and friend.....and she's fly!...lol Check out her blog: http://mahaadachiearth.blogspot.com




Ain't her baby bump cute? :-)  Love you Maha

No comments:

Post a Comment