Sunday, April 10, 2011

Day 10 poem 10

vision board

I view the stark white contrast of your blank slate and I realize that I
Deserve better...

I've grown weary of having just enough, and living from check to check..

You provide me with a gateway...
A portal
A tangible roadmap to all that I desire, and hope to achieve

No one explained to me how essential you would be to my growth
I figured it out on my own

Now I paste together my life through helvetica and arial fonts and
Tiny pictures of those things that elude me in the real world

But through you, I am great, I am whole...I am well put together
I envy you in all your color
Mocking me
Enticing me
Pushing me to grasp for that brass ring
Even though it's not tangible

Because of you I can feel it real
And until I do
I think I'm going to need some more glue

No comments:

Post a Comment