I've got a lot of healing to do
Being an instrument of the Divine is no easy task,
You often cry, trip and fall and wear all type of masks.
I pray and affirm, light candles and such,
But sometimes life proves to be a little too much.
Yet I smile and I laugh inspite of it all,
Knowing that the sun does indeed shine after the rain falls.
So I keep my heart strong and my inner space negativity free,
So that my spirit can soar and to have clarity.
I no longer blame the Devil for my misery...for in order to become a empowered soulful being,
I must take better care of me.
No negative thoughts or words, release the past,
Rejoice, journal, pray and fast
These are my tools I will employ to find peace within...
I'm starting today...so let the healing begin
Being an instrument of the Divine is no easy task,
You often cry, trip and fall and wear all type of masks.
I pray and affirm, light candles and such,
But sometimes life proves to be a little too much.
Yet I smile and I laugh inspite of it all,
Knowing that the sun does indeed shine after the rain falls.
So I keep my heart strong and my inner space negativity free,
So that my spirit can soar and to have clarity.
I no longer blame the Devil for my misery...for in order to become a empowered soulful being,
I must take better care of me.
No negative thoughts or words, release the past,
Rejoice, journal, pray and fast
These are my tools I will employ to find peace within...
I'm starting today...so let the healing begin
No comments:
Post a Comment