Nervous
Anxiously I anticipate your lips connecting with my skin...
Breath is quickened
Juices are flowing
I am ready to begin....
Time has been suspended..I'm in utter disbelief
I want you on top of things
And me undulating underneath
"Are you sure you want to do this?"you whisper in my ear
My nipple harden in response
Betraying me without care
The most intimate of my dreams is finally coming alive
You are now beside me
Antagonizing my thighs
With gentle butterfly kisses...oh what sweet agony
Oh how do nervously await you becoming one with me
I tremble just a little from the timbre in your voice,
In awe of the simple fact that you made sweet simple me
The object of your choice
Anxiously I anticipate your lips connecting with my skin...
Breath is quickened
Juices are flowing
I am ready to begin....
Time has been suspended..I'm in utter disbelief
I want you on top of things
And me undulating underneath
"Are you sure you want to do this?"you whisper in my ear
My nipple harden in response
Betraying me without care
The most intimate of my dreams is finally coming alive
You are now beside me
Antagonizing my thighs
With gentle butterfly kisses...oh what sweet agony
Oh how do nervously await you becoming one with me
I tremble just a little from the timbre in your voice,
In awe of the simple fact that you made sweet simple me
The object of your choice
No comments:
Post a Comment