GemNEyez
His skin reminds me of obisidan
And I want to embrace it
Then trace his meridans with my fingertips...until I reach his lips
Then gently lick them
Until i'm intoxicated from the elation of the celebration of our dna intermingling
And now that I have him tingling from my full lips slightly hovering above his
I drink from his nectar in a passionate kiss
Watching as his orbital spheres dance in tune to our sensual bliss
He emits a gutteral moan that illustrates his delight
While his love muscle bulges against his pants in an epic flesh vs. cloth title fight
I giggle to myself as I take in this scene..how unexpectedly this encounter went to erotic from tranquil and serene
But I wisely utilize restraint and gently pull away...for I have bigger plans for me and mr gemneye and his naughty twins to play
His skin reminds me of obisidan
And I want to embrace it
Then trace his meridans with my fingertips...until I reach his lips
Then gently lick them
Until i'm intoxicated from the elation of the celebration of our dna intermingling
And now that I have him tingling from my full lips slightly hovering above his
I drink from his nectar in a passionate kiss
Watching as his orbital spheres dance in tune to our sensual bliss
He emits a gutteral moan that illustrates his delight
While his love muscle bulges against his pants in an epic flesh vs. cloth title fight
I giggle to myself as I take in this scene..how unexpectedly this encounter went to erotic from tranquil and serene
But I wisely utilize restraint and gently pull away...for I have bigger plans for me and mr gemneye and his naughty twins to play
....................................................................................................................
ReplyDelete...................................................................................................................
speechless, but grateful..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
Awesome share..